Monday, November 28, 2005

busy week

sorry, no new photos today - this week I will hardly have time to breathe so no updates on this blog until Thursday or so ... I have 3 projects to run at work (my other work, not the crafty kind), plus a really important presentation on Wednesday that's driving me insane :P
I did finish some knitting during the weekend, but nothing else since it was also my first weekend of the third level of the shiatsu course .. which was great, because even with all the stress this week I'm feeling quite relaxed - all those massages had to produce results :-) it was exhausting, both mentally and physically, but totally worth it. And I even had a pleasant surprise on Sunday: a friend I hadn't seen since summer showed up and it seems that life in Switzerland is agreeing with him ... to finish my weekend in greatness, a great concert of classical music at Gulbenkian followed by dinner with dearest friends ...unfortunately I didn't have the time to go and see the latest HP, but this week I will (and thank god it's a holiday on Thursday)
on a final note, the snow has finally arrived to the Alps and Andorra, which means a great skiing season this year (we only go twice a year, but we're just tooooo obssessed), so I leave you with a few photos from last year's trip to Val d'Isére.



 

2 comments:

Flor said...

Estiveste com o A. :-) Que bom que ele te pareceu bem. Esta gente agora vira toda emigra :-p Será que devemos fazer o mesmo?
E bom trabalho esta semana! :-*

Kumi said...

Wow, Tania.
These photos are just GORGEOUS!!