Thursday, August 23, 2007

summer top #2



Another one of these. You can tell I really like this pattern, right ?



I have been working on other projects, it's just that I'm too lazy to take any decent photos these days. But next week I might have a small shop update (some pocket bags, hopefully, and bookcovers) and a few more things to show you.

And thanks to a comment posted by Pol_a the other day I discovered this lovely french blog: Japan Couture Addicts. It references almost every japanese pattern sewing book I know of, and it's amazing to see all the finished projects (Kitty, até tem vários exemplos do Pattern Magic). My french unfortunately is not good enough for me to understand all the sewing details and tips but the posts are very inspiring. Does anyone know of a similar site in English, by any chance ?

M., the blog owner, was kind enough to reply an e-mail I sent her, and saying I could post there in English, so from now on you'll find me there occasionally

5 comments:

Carla said...

Olá Parabéns.
O teu blog tem coisas lindas.Hoje vim só para dizer que
já tenho o novo blog de venda de materias para fazer bijuterias.
E ESTE MÊS ESTÁ COM 20% DE DESCONTO .
Espero que te tornes cliente.

OBRIGADO

BIJUTERIACATA

Funky Finds said...

that is just too cute!

flanthrower said...

The to pis lovely! I especially like the fabric. Thanks for the link to the French site. I know zero French but it is very inspiring.

Meg McElwee said...

Thanks for the heads up regarding Japan Couture! I have a few more French blogs on my reader that you might like:
louisemileugenze.canalblog.com
grainesdange.canalblog.com
surunfil.canalblog.com

Have you visited Citronille? (citronille.free.fr) They have lovely patterns that are often featured in the French craft blog world.

Sue said...

The top is so nice, and I love the fabric too.